24 December: the birthday of complicated far sight
People born on December 24 seem destined to live complicated, uncertain but exciting and fast-moving lives. Life is never straightforward or stress-free for them, but they have a knack of rising above challenges and achieving great success.
There are many reasons why life can appear unnecessarily stressful for people born on this day. They can find it hard to react with tact and diplomacy to people and situations, and they aren’t very good at learning from their mistakes. They also have a gift for seeing into the future, or for knowing which methods will or won’t work. In this respect they could be described as visionary, but unfortunately for them it takes a while for others - and themselves- to recognize and appreciate their gifts of far-sightedness. Until that recognition is forthcoming others will wonder why they insist on making life so difficult, and they themselves will wonder why life always feels so complicated.
Until the age of 27 they tend to place practical considerations and a desire for order and security first, but after the age of 28 things start to change and they will often feel a growing need for independence and a desire to express their individuality. After the age of 58 there is more emphasis on emotional receptivity, and these are the years when their intuitive potential may develop into psychic ability. Whatever their age or stage in life, the key to their success will be their ability to learn from their mistakes and be more sensitive and tactful with others, especially those who recognize their potential and want to help them. If a dose of self-confidence is thrown into the mix, not only will they start to understand themselves and the people around them better, but life will start to feel and become much easier and more rewarding for them. When all this comes together, they will finally be able to see their potential clearly and to attract considerable success and happiness into their lives.
People born on December 24 can be extremely attractive to others in a sexual way, and potential partners will find them honest, romantic and exciting. As they are so sensitive, demonstrations of love and affection are especially important to them, and can help them feel calmer and less confused about themselves and their action-packed lives. Although they may have many partners, their need for security will help them settle down and commit when thy find the right person.
The lives of people born on this day can be very complicated emotionally and as a result they are likely to suffer from stress, anxiety and occasionally depression. Learning to accept and manage their emotions is crucial because, once they understand that they are in control of the way they feel and that their emotions do not control them, their lives will improve immeasurably. They need to be careful that they don’t attract people or experiences into their lives that are damaging for them, and should stay away from recreational drugs of all kinds. Building their self-confidence and sense of self-worth is central here. As far as diet is concerned, they should aim for variety, and when it comes to exercise, vigorous exercise at lease 4 or 5 times a week will help them deal with pent-up emotions. Wearing, meditating on and surrounding themselves with the color blue will help give them the objectivity they need to make better decisions.
They may choose to work as technical, commercial, political, or educational innovators, or they may become pioneers in the arts. Possible work options include writing, teaching, acting, politics, or the world of entertainment. They may also be attracted to the study of philosophy, metaphysics or mysticism.
The life path of people born on this day is to learn from the past, no repeat it. Once they have started to build their self-esteem, their destiny is to better themselves and, by doing, to better society and point the way toward progress.
from: The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays by Theresa Cheung
- andshelaughsinecstasy reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- funreadingchick likes this
- shippinglarrylove reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- shippinglarrylove likes this
- craazyhairbrushes reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- louhazzabum reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- louhazzabum likes this
- tiny-niall likes this
- all-kill-queens likes this
- 22tops reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- 22tops likes this
- larrystylinsonstea likes this
- comes-and-goes-in-waves reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- keepingawaymyblues likes this
- thisalsohasareason reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- nude-styles likes this
- realpumpkinspicelouis reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- biguplou reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- harrysdimplesarethedeathofme reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- hollyp0cket likes this
- restlessrebel likes this
- gigglestyles reblogged this from gloubear
- stromata reblogged this from gloubear
- loveyourselfcreateyourself reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- dirtylittlestyles likes this
- hautecoutwhore reblogged this from stylestomytomlinson
- fabuchristina likes this
- slothy-girl reblogged this from gloubear
- someonesavemefromthisblackhole likes this
- usedtothebeach likes this
- babycakesandbooslittlethings reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- louissinfulbody likes this
- sex0tic likes this
- vkirous reblogged this from fckngsick
- fckngsick reblogged this from gloubear
- dirtbagziam likes this
- larrystylin-sex likes this
- dirtbagziam reblogged this from dreamedofyou
- dreamedofyou reblogged this from gloubear
- dreamedofyou likes this
- ltsunshine likes this
- floweridiot reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- melodyoftherain likes this
- snapbackcal likes this
- mrdesanta likes this
- mrdesanta reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- stylestomytomlinson reblogged this from harrysdimplesarethedeathofme
- ayyystyles likes this
- harrymotherfuckinstyless reblogged this from horanswood